Finance is no longer just the guardian of the numbers. It is becoming more important and needs to be engaged with the business, utilizing the latest technology to drive change. Want to join? At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As market leaders, our finance practice has the breadth of capabilities to help organizations solve complex financial and economic challenges. Impact and value drive everything we do and you will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems. From day one you will work directly with the client, using your skills, know-how and expertise. Because our clients as well as yourself will benefit from your growth as a professional, you will be encouraged to keep on learning and developing yourself!
This is how
There is more to finance than most people think. As a consultant working in the area of Finance, your tasks will vary and challenge you to continuously deliver innovative business outcomes, working alongside some of the greatest minds around. Together you will be translating the language of numbers to a client’s business.
Working on a strategic level means you could work on identifying, defining and implementing strategic choices for changing or improving the direction of our clients finance department. You can focus on operational, business and strategy finance while performing and designing finance processes in the most effective and efficient way.
Looking at Finance from a technology perspective means that you will drive business performance and shareholder value, while also improving operational efficiency in the finance organization.
You could also be developing and implementing process improvements focusing on ERP (SAP/Oracle) software modules within Finance.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You can share your Finance expertise in the following teams:
- Strategy & Business Design
- Merger & Acquisitions
- Operational Finance
- Business Finance
- Enterprise & Strategy
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities when applying for this area of interest:
- a university degree related to finance;
- an internship or (partime) job in finance (including in the banking sector) and/or consultancy;
- genuine interest in and a good sense of Finance;
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please pay attention in your motivation letter why you would like to work in the area of Finance. Be so specific as you can! Why do you want to start your career in consultancy projects related to finance? What is appealing to you? What kind of projects would you like to do? Looking forward to receive your resume and letter!