If you like to challenge clients on their HR landscape and prepare them for the future of work, then Human Capital is your place to be. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Your work can transform their HR strategy, HR department and Organization Design. Besides that you can have an impact on the clients Learning and Development perspective but you can also optimize their project management or focus on Change Management with a people focus. Do you see yourself working in this field, with a primary focus on the people side of business? Then you should apply as a Human Capital specialist!
This is how
Within Human Capital you will focus on HR transformation, Organization transformation or Workforce transformation. In general you are mostly going to help clients with complex and high impact human related projects. You can change HR functions (including the HR tech landscape), operating models, and contribute to the employee experience by directing internal communication or optimizing the learning and development possibilities. Besides that, project management is also something you can specialize in.
Working on the strategic side of Human Capital means you are going to define the people and HR strategy of clients, shape the employee experience by leveraging technology, and harnessing the future of work. Topics you might work with are: Talent Strategy, Learning Strategy, Change Management. You will define and help clients realize strategic ambitions, by shaping and delivering a transformation journey that will drive sustainable change. And last, you can transform how organizations attract, lead, manage, educate and reward their people, to win the ‘war for talent’.
A more technical role lies within the HR Technology teams. In these teams you will work on designs, implementions and integrations of SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle or Workday. These HCM cloud solutions enable the transformation of the HR function, HR operating model, service delivery, and the overall employee experience.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You can share your Human Capital expertise in the following teams:
- HR Strategy & Service Delivery
- SAP Success Factors
- Organization Design
- Program Leadership
- Learning Solutions
- Talent, Rewards & Well-being
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a good pension scheme;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities when applying for this area of interest:
- a university degree such as Educational sciences, HRM, Change Management, Psychology, Public Administration, Organization sciences, Sociology, Business Administration or similair;
- an internship or (partime) job in the area of Human Capital consultancy;
- genuine interest in and a good sense of Human Capital
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from VWO, Bachelor and Master (so far). At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please pay attention in your motivation letter why you would like to work in the area of Human Capital. Be so specific as you can! Why do you want to start your career in consultancy projects related to Human Capital? What is appealing to you? What kind of projects would you like to do? Looking forward to receive your resume and letter!
Note This is not a rotation program nor a traineeship, you will start in one of the teams previously mentioned in "Where".