Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions for clients. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Innovation is crucial and you would like to stay ahead. Clients choose to work with Deloitte because of our knowledge on customer strategy, marketing, and the digital customer. We greatly value the latest developments and trends, and therefore it is essential that you are up-to-date with these trends, in order to share them with your clients. Your clients vary and you will get various assignments, which means you have to think out-of-the-box, be creative and work agile. This way your job stays challenging and you can make impact!
This is how
Our Marketing department operates on a strategic and technical level. You will be putting your Marketing, Sales and and technical knowledge into practice on different levels by elevating the human experience through creative design, advertising, branding, as well as marketing strategy, platforms, and solutions.
Working on a strategic level means you could be helping clients to discover, design, and prototype customer transformation strategies to define the future of their business using insights to drive growth. You could also identify the needs customers of our clients have, to pull from targeted segmentation, value based pricing, marketing organization and technology capabilities.
Do you have a technical background? Then your work could exist of designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures required to bring customer strategies to life. Or you can develop, implement and test process improvements focusing on CRM (Salesforce) software modules.
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Financial Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You will share your Marketing expertise in the one of our teams in Amsterdam. In which team you will start is based on your interests and background. These are our Marketing teams:
- Mergers & Acquisition Strategy
- Customer Strategy & Applied Design - no positions right now
- Advertising, Marketing & Commerce - no positions right now
- Sales & Service Transformation (Salesforce implementation & configuration)
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a good pension scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities when applying for this area of interest:
- a university degree related to marketing, such as Marketing, Market Analytics, Communication, Media studies, Media & journalism, Communication & Information Sciences, New Media & Digital Culture;
- a maximum of 2 years experience;
- an internship or (partime) job in marketing and/or consultancy;
- genuine interest in and a good sense of Marketing;
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Let's make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. You can apply by uploading your CV, motivation and lists of marks from VWO, Bachelor and Master (so far). At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please pay attention in your motivation letter why you would like to work in the area of Marketing. Be so specific as you can! Why do you want to start your career in consultancy projects related to Marketing? What is appealing to you? What kind of projects would you like to do? Looking forward to receive your resume and letter!
Note This is not a rotation program nor a traineeship, you will start in one of the teams previously mentioned in "Where".