You will create real impactful solutions for clients through either custom-developed systems, low code platforms, platform integration, On-Premise to Cloud, applying IoT and application modernization. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
To make impact, you should be a critical thinker, have analytical and problem solving skills, and innovation means everything to you. You offer creative ideas to solve problems, develop new ideas and you know (the basics of) a few programming languages. You also bring a fully automated approach to modernizing mission critical applications leveraging relevant state of the art tools and technology stack. Using both your soft skills and hard skills, you would be a perfect match for one of the Science & Engineering teams.
This is how
You will work with a variety of clients, all with different needs and wishes. Which means: challenging work! You could for example be defining IoT/Industry 4.0 strategies and roadmaps or driving business transformations enabled by IoT/Industry 4.0. Your job is also to bring knowledge to assess, design and optimize architecture for the client application landscape, to achieve the best business value for them. While focusing on customizing functional requirements from the client and integration of the solution with other systems, you could also be translating (moderate to complex) business requirements into functional and technical solutions for one or more applications (solution area).
It is not just the above mentioned, there is more! Depending on your qualities and what you do best you could also design, implement, and operate solutions for custom-developed systems, platform integration, and application modernization to enable core business capabilities. You enable clients to realize clients to realize the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage. Something else you could work on is to architect/develop large scale innovative solutions and integrated systems to meet dynamic client needs across the full spectrum of Advise-Implement-Optimize-Operate. And learn and implement best practices in software design, development, security, testing automation and release as part of an Agile DevOps team
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Audit and Assurance, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 1500 colleagues in Consulting.
You can share your Science & Engineering expertise in the following teams:
- Strategy & Business Design
- Analytics & Cognitive
- Digital Customer Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Cloud Engineering
- Supply Chain & Network Operations
What we offer
- in addition to a fixed salary, a share in our profits;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- a development program that helps you keep developing;
- 26 days of paid holiday annually, and the opportunity to purchase 15 additional holiday days annually;
- great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance, you can grow into a new role every 2 to 3 years;
- a 32- 40 hour working week;
- the opportunity to take a month of unpaid leave once a year;
- a good mobility scheme: choose a company car with a fuel card for the whole of Europe, a cash option, a public transport card or reimbursement of travel expenses;
- the opportunity to benefit from tax-efficient facilities, such as company fitness and a bicycle scheme;
- a laptop and an iPhone, which are also for personal use;
- the opportunity to take part in our collective health insurance scheme;
- a good pension scheme.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in the Netherlands and abroad). You also have the following qualities when applying for this area of interest:
- a bachelor or university degree preferably in Computer Science, (Computer) Engineering, Informatics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics or similar
- if possible an internship or (partime) job in the area of engineering, science and/or consultancy;
- genuine interest in and a good sense of Engineering & Science
- excellent command of written and spoken English.
Lets make impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Please pay attention in your motivation letter why you would like to work in the area of Science & Engineering. Be so specific as you can! Why do you want to start your career in consultancy projects related to Science & Engineering? What is appealing to you? What kind of projects would you like to do? Looking forward to receive your resume and letter!